Monday, August 24, 2009

Waht Is My Role Today?

Its true when someone said "life is a like a drama", It all depends on how well you act your role.. And I guess I am very poor in that, Sorry, What's my role?

Every day I question myself and I am sometimes confused that shall I follow as it goes? OR shall I have any plans? Not exactly. It must be both and it includes some hope that some thing goes good Today or Tomorrow.

Yes, I have set some goals to reach, and i have made a plan to reach them. May be the plan doesn't include day by day activities to execute but part of it can be executed any time today or tomorrow.

So I hope that will happen Today or Tomorrow.

And expectations surely I am learning to avoid because that may leads to disappoitnments and sorrows.

"Only one thing has to change for us to know happiness in our lives: where we focus our attention."

3 comments:

bigbee4u said...

Hi Lakshmi dont mind for that subject i wrote...but its awesome that knowing about life at this age >>>i gone through ur proflie an blog...its nice ???how to lead life and making life to acheive what we desire....isn't ha....""""DREAM YOUR DESIRE AND MAKE THEM TRUE"""'

MAY I KNOW UR ROLE MODEL PLEASE....

ANY HOW NICE MEETING YOU IN ORKUT AND IN THOGATA WEAVERS...

లక్ష్మి స్రవంతి, said...

Hmm thank you for your great comments.

Life teaches us many lessons.If we observe them we can learn. If not, we never know its value.

And my role model is my mother.I proudly say i am her daughter.

Thank you once again. I am happy to know that some people are reading my blog.

Regards,
Sravanthi

bigbee4u said...

Hi Sravanthi,

Thats GREAT!!! Nice interesting sravanthi and good hear that ur mother is role model for u..Very few people vll have that oppurtinuty y beacuse role model infront of and in ur home isn't....how is ur life going on now .how did u grown up..easily or with diffculties.in brief....

answer for this " what is great or sucess life leads how they v ll be "....how to lead a success life...

Is your mother house wife or home maker.what she do? Not so many questions for u right...if so just ans abt ur mother and in brief abt ur life ok


Best Regards,
kalyan.