Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Boring boring!!!

These days going on very boring in the life. When i joined new office i thought i will have gala enjoyment..but its really getting bored. I wonder people are jut working like machines. I think machines will have some of noise when they run...even our CPU does!! But in our office no one makes sound forget about noise....and what about my music...????

I am like dumb an deaf. No one talks, no one speaks...no one had no intention of getting movement in them. Oh! my God! what the place am dumped into. I am sure my Friends who ever read this post definitely expects my situation being calm. How am I managing here they can understand well.... :)

Good thing here is i got ll good people in my team...working with them will make me no tensions as earlier. But bad thing is that i expected at least with some problems at wok place makes me out of boring conditions ...but this make me disappointed i that sense. You may be thinking what kind of girl am I. Of course yaar, no one can stay so calm like tied up to the chair no masti, no talks and without music i should run away to cafeteria at least to feel that there are human beings around me...so funny...and blogs are blocked yaar at least i may spend my time writing some nonsense here.

Anyways...let me habitual to find music in code...raaga in bugs and thaal in Builds...what do you say!!!


- Lakhsmi Sravanthi Chowdam

2 comments:

Unknown said...

common sravanti, you can do it, take the initiative and change the surroundings.. :)

Unknown said...

That's how the life some times, this part of the life is called professionalism... dammit boring.