Friday, September 26, 2008

Expired Relatonships

I had read a line recently that "Every Relatioship has an Expiry Date". It was nothing when I read it for first time. But I had known the meaning now a days. Here I derive from the word expiry date, every relationship will also have a manufacturing date. So when it comes to manufacturing a relationship, the outcome of production is a Relationship itself. In general Expiry date is fixed based on created date.

So coming to Production, as a commerce student I made some eqations like there exists production errors in some Products(relatioships) which ultimatly endsup/expires/destroys before its expiry date. Ultimatly the manufacturer whose efforts made this product to comeout, will suffer alot by the Loss (here i define LOSS in terms of feelings and emotions developed with that relationship).

Feelings or Emotions developed once cant be destroyed with out any stains left.So before creating any Relationship, be ready to get stained too.

And be sure that no production errors are made in a hurry to produce the product early. Never compromise in Quality too.

For all my relationships which are expired on or before the expiry date, I always had stored their impressions inside my memories. And for each such relationship i learned many errors or bugs i made while manufacturing them.

Thank you LIFE for giving me this oppurtunity and Thank you GOD for giving me this LIFE.

1 comment:

deepu said...

hey gud note on relationships .....
keep posting ........