Monday, October 6, 2008

Me, Myself and My Relationships

I am thinking about myself like walking to my own life backwards, and observing the past. I had met many people. My life till now was bounded with many eternal relationships. I always try to see my life by coming away from it, and observing it from outside. Sometimes i am surprised and sometimes i am ashamed of my behaviour and sometimes so proud.I look myself with a long sigh but feel happy and proud because i love my life so much. And i am so much excited about it.

So many people connected to my life today. I enjoy those relationships completely. I live my life completely. I pay attention to every moment to make it complete.So many questions I ask myself which "I" myself didn't like to answer sometimes.

When we are younger we set goals to become big nothing much only to become like our mother or our father. Then after we go to school, we dream of becoming like our beloved teachers. Then in college we like to become our Ideal He/She whose stories may have excited us.After college, we dream of about a good job and comfortable earning life. At each stage we find and make many friends whose interests matches with us.Time goes on. Still we grow up and start finding ourselves. Then we find we are unique from all our Friends. We start finding some unique features in us which are not matching with our Friends or surrounding people. Then we start ignoring them.

Friends who are very meant for us earlier becomes nothing.And who we think nothing will become so prior in our life. At this stage our opinions and goals change. We appear to be so meant for others sometimes so silly to others. But we don't care because we reside in world of our self.

We start loving those not because of their characteristics they have but because of some characteristics which we like are there in them. Here we play a role in a multi angled love story where we love so many people and so many people loving us. We try to maintain all those relationships live.Still here too, we may lose some people and we ignore some people or ignored by some people. But we go on striving to go next level of expertise in our thoughts and behaviours.

Hope this journey goes on. At last until we live we always have to strive for better life and better thoughts. We see many angles of the life and think that, we are so much matured than others and no one ever has seen those angles which we saw. And feeling proud about it, we feel happy.

So "Feeling Good" we go on...go on...and go on...

No comments: