Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Silent Dreams

At times silence is more powerful weapon I say. Even some words cant replace a silence at most situations. Silence speaks much then words are spelled.

When thinking about how to know there is good relationship between two persons is when the silence makes feel good between them. When two people are best understood each other then even a minute silence is enough to transfer one's views to other.

We observe that people who speak less will express their feelings or response most often by a silent smile on their eyes. Even most of "True lovers" I say, use to speak with each other by eyes. That's why if we have power to understand other person silence, then we can write bundle of books about their views/feelings. I mentioned Views or Feelings because views can be expressed verbally but we cant always express our feelings in words then silence becomes the only language at times.

These days i think I am becoming more concerned with my forthcoming soul mate or life partner. How he is exactly I don't know but i started building some impressions on him. Like he must understand what I want and what i expect from him, just not by telling anything but with my silent smile. He must be able to understand the signals from my heart. What ever the feelings i get when I hurt or when i feel happy or even when much affection arises towards him, he just has to know by a simple deep look into my eyes. when I say like, I am fine and ok, he must see in my eyes and ask me "tell me the truth?'.

He must be just a mirror of my heart. I must lose myself in me and I see myself in him.He must be ready to bear me, my childishness, my foolishness, my philosophy, my life style, my friends, and even my fans too. He has to understand my views about how I see this real world.

When he become my heart beat, i just giveup my breath away... I close my eyes, see nothing but him or see him everywhere and in every thing my eyse can see, don't want to hear any sound but his voice...or listen his voice in every sound and in this deep silence, i just make a wish...wish of looking at him again and again forever...and make up my life a beutiful and colorful book filled with all happies and sorrows, affections and fightings, understandings and disagreements, expectations and disappointments, surprises and prayers...and a lot many....with all these just be with you......

Anyways i should not expect anything from him, how he is actually i accept him but still I expect something(s) from him. I kow that expectations most of the times leads to disappointments, but nothing is wrong in "Dreaming".... so when dreaming why to dream small, we dream of Big. So utilise your eyes top dream Big and more Big.

1 comment:

Madana Manjunatha said...

Amazing sravanthi..
Hats off to you..