Friday, October 3, 2008

Happy Birthday!!!

Its just like another day,but it brings me many bunches of wishes from all my best friends and well-wishers. At this stage I look back and feel proud of what I have achieved and look ahead at all I am aiming for, with new hopes and dreams.

I feel thankful to my Mother for giving me this great life and for teaching me how to take the life as granted. I feel great for my lovely sister for her care and concern she shows and or the support she gives me in the battle of life.I am very proud for having them in my life.

I feel so happy as this Birthday bought many dreams into my eyes. I see many things happening in favor of me. I sense the good things God is preparing to give me. with all the wishes in hand and dreams in eyes, I watch the rays of sun and bow my head, for making this as a beautiful day for me.


I pray the God on this day to give me all that strength to face the challenges not with tears in eyes but with a smile on my face.I pray the God to gift me with the fruits of my friends dreams and wishes.

No comments: