Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Lovely Daily

-> Waking up by 6 a.m and listenign to Devotional songs coming on each channel of FM statios by leaning on the bed itself till 7.oo a.m

-> Having Bed Coffee in this cold winter mornings

-> Playing with the bubbles of My Pears Soap

-> Smell the odour of my hair outof Shikakai Shampoo

-> Smell the well ironed dress

-> Pray Lord Venkateswara to keep my Day beutiful and fill it with colors, Believing that he listened my prayer, keep the sindhuri on the forehead, and giving a smile to Lord Balalji.

-> Getting warmth with application of cold cream on the skin

-> Pointingout errors and bugs in Aunty's(Hostel Warden) prepared Breakfast and Curry

-> Reading Eenadu News paper Headlines and Business pages

-> Making my Lunch box prepared; oh my god! it takes long waiting to finish others an dget my turn to handle the spoons and items

-> Hurrying to catch Bus with my ID card, Hand Bag, Lunch box and Tissue Paper

-> Observing the girls and boys standing at the stop and observing their body languages in their different moods adn words

-> Coming to office, sit in my cabin, pray God once and look at the eys of the Ganesh's Idol and Sai Baba's Idol once and switch on the system.

-> Leaving office in the evening , very tired , listening songs again, by changing to various FM channels, so atht anywhere i can listen my favorites.

-> Again the Bus stop. This time the kind of people are different. All are IT professionals(by profession only!). THeir style, grace,looks and behaviours to attract other poeple to observe them and know about their goodness in dress.

-> On the way to Hostel from getting down from bus to room, Its Ameerpet (so colorfull!). I see Couples , some of them fighting and breaking cell phones on roads, some like looking the sky for their future plans, some of them in deep discussion about each one's behaviours before their friends. Some of them just getting their impressions on other by their magical words and laughs and looks. Some just looking at each other(as they think they are in deep love!!!) :)

-> oh my God! Ice Cream Cart at the entrance of our Street!!! I love Venella and Butter Scotch and Mango. From far long way as the cart appers, i lok at it eating all the items in it by my eyes itself and I pass by.

-> Having Dinner with daily routine Sambar thinking it as a Chicken Biryani!!!
:(

-> Making calls to some of my Friends

Some who sent me their queries regarding next weekend plans and meeting them and lunch and dinners...all about spending some time with them.

Some calls from far away friends, keeping each others in touch and updating about other friends.

Some calls from near and dear friends. Little fighting and scoldings with them and settling little disputes and at last go to bed to dream for my Dream Boy!!!

:)