Thursday, November 6, 2008

My Interview Published

Oh My God!!!

Thank you so much. I feel a little excited to read my Interview in a Blog. Even its a starttup blog craeted to get together all IT professonals of my Hometown, "The Great Proddatur".

Here it goes:
http://proddatur-it-friends.blogspot.com/2008/11/meet-proddatur-it-professionals.html

It gave me a small excited happiness to be the first Person of that Blog whose interview published as part of "Meet an Proddatur IT professional weekly". thanks for the Blog Editor for giving me such an oppurutunity.

Funny thing is I too felt little proud to see my interview published.I had shared that with my collegues too. Hmmmm...!!! now i known why these politicians are so crazy about their interviews in the newspapers.

Hey friends!!! Get Ready to celebrate this....we will Rock on.

2 comments:

MSBIMASTER4U said...

hi Sravanti nice to meet you thru the blog
http://proddatur-it-friends.blogspot.com/2008/11/meet-proddatur-it-professionals.html
Reagards,
Ravindra

లక్ష్మి స్రవంతి, said...

Hello Ravindra garu,

Do I Know you, i am sorry to say i am not able to remember you?Can you introduce yourself in brief which helps me to know who you are?