Friday, November 21, 2008

Proof - The Evidence

Most relavant words i come across today: Proof - Evidence , Truth

What is Proof, what is Evidence and What is truth?


Proof is any factual evidence that helps to establish the truth of something;

Evidence is your basis for belief or disbelief;

Truth is a fact that has been verified;

For example What is the proof that i am "ALIVE". I have the knowledge that i am alive. But still to prove it , needs evidence.Lets take evidence "breath". I say i can breath so i am alive.Buti need to prove that my heart beats or still technically i have to prove that my brain is "Not Dead" which menas my brain is working in normal conditions. Implying I am Alive.

When we believe something ir a true, it needs evidence by which we can prove taht our belief is true.

If someone else doesnot believe what I believe with their own evidence. Implying both of us are telling truths which are mutually exclusive.Here am taking an example of existance of God.

Then I say a thing can be said truth when it does not depends on any time factors or any subjective evidence.

So such type of knowledge by which we can say a particualr thing is TRUTH, that knowledge is said to be Devine Knowledge.

Anything that becomes valid or invalid based on time is exactly not the TRUTH.Anything that becomes valid or invalid based on a peroson's perspective is not the TRUTH.

TRUTH is not subjective to change at any circumstances. That is the TRUTH.

No comments: