Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My New Ear Rings




Yesterday it happened to visit Lepakshi Exhibition held very near my hostel. Exhibitions usually attracts girls. Me not any exception and i love to roam in crowds especially like in exhibitions.

Most of the sections are filled with girls surrounding whee most of the products are female oriented.As usual, boys accompany them in such places. I don't know why girls always want to show their talents in selection process and try to prove before their beloved. May be its not to prove their talent but it is to test their beloved purse weight!!!

Ornaments have always fascinated girls.Me wandering each section, stuck near the accessories section.I don't know why even i wear metallic artificial accessories very rare, but they attract me like magnet.I use to collect beautiful ear rings especially where ever i find them.The earrings dangling at the ends of earlobes look so beautiful for girls. They highlight the face and produce a charming look.Girls/Womens make over is not complete without an earring hanging from the ears and catalyzing their beauty.Sometimes it gets a romantic look on the girls face.Many Stories and movies proved the importance of beautiful earrings hanging on the girls ears.


I took a earring set and asked for the cost.The sales guy told some rate which we can get the same type of ear rings for half of that rate outside on road.My friend catched my hand and took me from there but my eyes were stuck on them.I came back again and asked for discount because unless he gives for the rate my friend asked, she wont allow me to buy.



Seeing the interest in my eyes towards them he refused to decrease. These sales guys naa actually they know better the pulse of girls that when they like something they get ready to buy even they are not necessary for them actually.Me not an exception got ready to give the cost as told by him.But my Friend started again bargaining with him looking angrily into my eyes for saying that i will pay the actual cost told by that sales guy.My friend thinks that i always waste money in buying accessories and not suing them at least for once.

I say to my friend that I pick a rose from market and i keep before my desk and see it till it dries.I enjoy its beauty the whole day which gives me much more happy than keeping it in my hair for others to see it. Isn't it fault? I ask her the same way i enjoy its beauty having such ear rings with me. No matter whether i wear them or not. See once i start to wear them regularly, one day they lose their color and grace, then i cant throw them aside because i got them and i loved them to have with me.

I use to listen many complaints from my friends(who are boys) too about girls purchasing behaviours that they purchase unnecessary things.But they cant estimate the joy they feel inside them purchasing than using them.

I say there are many things in the world which are not exactly we use them all, but still we like them to see and to listen or to feel like.

I got those ear rings by paying the cost told by the sales person and came out with my Friend asking her to excuse me and promising that next time i will only buy for the rate she says.

No comments: